Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Joel's First Stop Motion Animation

This is my first stop motion animation I've ever done, I was impressed with myself on how it turned out. I didnt know how it was going to look like in the end but it was better than I expected. First of all I had an idea of doing a mario stop motion because it looked cool to do and I was pretty interested in doing it. The whole process was pretty difficult because my camera kept on dying and everything was going out of place. I had a lamp, a bright light, and lego to surround my object. I got it done because I was determined to get it done. But all in all I had a good time making it.

7 comments:

  1. I liked the way you used the lego because it was very creative and overally good job joel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Joel! I like your idea of using legos for your movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The camera stayed really steady the whole time and it was really smooth, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Joel! The camera stayed really steady, and I really like the creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your idea, it was unique and creative!

    ReplyDelete