Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gem Magnaye's First Stop Motion



This is my first stop motion video. The main point of a stop motion is to take multiple pictures and put them together. The first thing I like about my stop motion is that I was able to move the objects quite straight. One thing I would change about my next stop motion video was to make sure that no space was shown that was not part of the stop motion and being able to capture the same lighting for every picture. I think I could put more effort into this, but it was a pretty good first try on my first stop motion.

9 comments:

  1. I like the pictures of your movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the plot of your story but maybe next time you could keep the camera only on the blue paper and not see the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pictures and how you used them in your stop motion video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stop motion! I like your idea. Next time try to not show any part of the wall so that its all blue. Good job overall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your pictures they were were creative, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked your pictures, they were very creative and next time don't show that much blue. I really liked your video, good job Gem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute characters. Your video looks like a real cartoon strip. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, cute and simple, but there wasnt much interaction, so aim for some more next time?

    ReplyDelete