Wednesday, November 20, 2013
This was my first attempt at making a stop motion. At first, I was having difficulties planning what I was going to do because there were so many possibilities but at the end I ended up doing something that is related to music. I took less than fifty photos. The most difficult thing about this project was making sure that the camera doesn't move. I had to it for a couple of times because the camera wasn't steady. What I would do differently next time is that keep the camera lock in place and work in a brighter room. One thing I did good is that my idea was clear on what I was trying to do. Another one is I was able to do it smoothly.