Monday, December 16, 2013

Camilla's Stop Motion Animation: A Day at The Mall



This is mine and katie's final stop motion animation. We didn't made any changes because we thought that the stop motion was pretty good to our point of view because it didn't seem like there needed to be any changes.  I like this stop motion because it felt very creative and it was enjoyable doing this project. I also like how the camera was steady. Next time, I wish we could post more photos if we can. This stop motion turned out pretty well.

6 comments:

  1. I really loved every part in your video because it was very creative! I wish I could've done something similar to this because it was really impressive! Overall Great job Camilla! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story line it was pretty interesting! I like how you kept the camera still. Did you use a tripod?? Anyways it was good! Greatjob(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job guys! This seemed difficult to do but the outcome turned out really good. I like how you kept the camera really still, and also the music matched the theme of your plot line. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one was one of my favorites because of the way it was all put together and you didn't move the camera around.Good job you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job! I really liked your stop motion animation. It was one that really stood out to me. The pictures was still and every time the scenery changed so would the music. It really went well together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One can always make changes between a first draft and final cut. You could of had some text transitions to explain what was going on.

    Interesting concept and the music was very mall like so I like how it fit the movie.

    What would you do differently next time?

    ReplyDelete