Sunday, December 15, 2013

Jaedah's Final Stop Motion: Edwin & The Snowman

This is mine & Jessica H's final stop motion video! As you can see I changed my storyboard, which is what I wrote in my rough draft. Anyways This was a very hard, stressful and a handful to do this while face timing with Jessica H. I hope I made improvements because it took me 6 hours to make. It was very stressful because Edwin (my wooden model) kept falling into place and I tried my best to make it into the same pose as it was. As I said we face time and I asked her what we were going to do. Anyways I hope you enjoy it because I think I did very well on this. I put all the effort I could make my final stop motion video the best! Lastly, it was really tiring because doing all of this without Jessica was hard. With our schedules and how far I live was really hard. Thankfully we did it! I hope you think our video was impressive or good! C:


                                                                Final Stop Motion:

                       

                                                         Rough Draft Stop Motion:
                                   

                               

7 comments:

  1. Good job! This stop motion was very creative and enjoyable to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job guys! Very cute idea, I like the music that went along with. Maybe try to keep the camera a bit more steady, but other than that.. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so well made and the story is really cute, as well as the music that went along with it. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fact that you had a set for it and it was really cool to watch. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job! The setting of your stop motion is really nice it connects with winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Very creative. :) I love the props and the music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the best videos created by the class. It shows a story and the photos were crisp and clear.

    Your reflection indicates that Jaedah did most of the work you need to find partners that you are able to work with outside of school I understand it is difficult but that is part of being a team.

    Impressive film Jaedah Showing the first draft and the final shows how you improved your film.

    ReplyDelete