Monday, December 16, 2013

Jessica and Jaedah's Final Stop Motion: Edwin & The Snowman



This is Jaedah and I's Final stop motion, this project has been super difficult to do because Jaedah lives far away and I have a very busy schedule, so what ended up happening is that I was on facetime with her when she made the video. It was impossible to get together so I tried to help out as much as I would like telling her stuff that i saw from my point of view. It did suck that we couldnt actually get together and do it but we did the best we could with what we got and got it finished.

4 comments:

  1. Good job! The setting of your stop motion is really nice it connects with winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job guys! I liked your idea. Next time just try to keep the camera still in every picture. Overall, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Very creative. :) I love the props and the music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative idea! I liked it! Also the music fit perfectly with the video!

    ReplyDelete