Monday, December 16, 2013

Kamilah and Vina's Final Stop Motion: The Sleep Over


Final Draft:





This is our final stop motion video. We took more photos this time and made sure that the title won't take up half of the video. Making this video is a lot more easier that the first one. As you can see, the rough draft is a bit different than the final one that's because we did it at different locations. They aren't very similar from each other but the same idea. We also added scenes to the storyboard because the first one was a bit short.






Rough Draft:




8 comments:

  1. This video was really cute and I liked every part of it! I liked the fact that you put all your effort in this, it shows a lot! The stuffed toys you used was really cute, Overall Great job you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job guys! I like the idea of your stop motion. For me, I thought that it was a bit slow and the lighting change in some of the pictures, but other than that... Good job, and keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really cute idea and I really like the part where it's eating the cookie. Maybe you guys could adjust the time a little bit so it's faster but other than that I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job guys! Your idea was really cute and you had a good job making the camera stay still!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job guys! I love your idea, it's so cute! The music was good and I like how the camera stayed still the whole time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job guys! Very cute. I enjoyed it very much. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodjob! I like how you kept the camera still and your storyline!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Music is very sleep overish..... nice choice. It has a creepy name though...

    The quality of photos is much better in the final cut.

    This was a good partnership. Good first effort in stop motion.

    ReplyDelete