Sunday, June 15, 2014

Alyssa's Year in GCT

POINT AND SHOOT
Point and Shoot edit 
DOUBLE
Double
LEAVES
Leaves
I HAVE A DREAM

THE LIFE OF PAUL STOP MOTION


I don't know if you could tell but, this was my favorite class this year. It dealt with typography (my favorite), photography, video recording, and editing. These were all very intriguing, as I'd to pursue a career in graphic communications. The different projects, such as the stop-motion movie, the MLK speech, an endeavor into Photoshop, the yearbook, and the graduation + athletic banquet video were all very interesting (but I really liked doing things in Photoshop and with typography :^)). I had fun learning the ways of iMovie, as I'd never really had a Mac before. I'll probably look into one later on, as the editing was fairly easy. I'll truly miss this class and the classmates, but most especially, the teacher! :^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment