Friday, June 13, 2014

Rain's I Have a Dream Presentation





I'm totally not late
1. The big message of the speech was racial equality; that beneath everyone's skin, no matter what colour, everyone was made equal, and should be treated so. Everyone deserves to be accepted, respected, and given rights and freedoms.
The slide/part of the speech that I found really important was "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character." because imagining four small, innocent children that have hopes to one day be accepted for what they hold inside, rather than be judged by their race, touched me. These children of his represent the future, and represent hope to him as a father.
2. I played with the size, colours, spacing between letters, spacing between lines, and tried all sorts of creative ways to place words to make my slides look interesting.
3. Since I plan to become an artist in the future, I'll definitely be using fonts creatively to create art that will, I hope, have impacting messages with eye catching typography. Also to use for school projects.
4. The most difficult part for me was that it was just so tedious having to put in the words to the ENTIRE speech and fix them up slide after slide after slide. 
5. If I remember, I just went to file, save & send, and had it converted into a video. I had the help of people around, but you can't always rely on others. When in doubt, google it.
6. I would change this assignment by making some slides more unique and bold. I felt like at some point the slides got really repetitive and dull.





0 comments:

Post a Comment