Sunday, June 15, 2014

Faith's Year in GCT







As this year is quickly coming to an end, looking back to the beginning of the year only seems fair. I've gained skills and knowledge that I wouldn't have expected I would be decent at. Taking my own pictures and having people comment on it has allowed me to work with it and make them better. Learning how to use Photoshop Elements and editing our photos was one of my favorites because we could play with it and make it our own and as unique as possible. When the video part of the year came in, I wasn't as excited but it proved to be very entertaining (stressful and slightly irritating at times, no doubt) and fun enough to do and film the things. The athletic video was pretty fun to make because we used almost everything like picture in picture and snap to beat. This class was my first choice last year and I am eternally grateful that I got to spend my last year doing things that flourished my creative side.





0 comments:

Post a Comment