Thursday, June 19, 2014

Tran's My Year in GCT













Martin Luther King Speech



Very first Stop Motion



2nd Stop Motion (Magic Hands)



Athletic Banquet Video (Senior Basketball)

How I captured Paul Walker somehow.




This year I learned how to actually use a Mac laptop!! Which was a huge accomplishment. I learned how to use the camera manually and how to change the shutter and aperture to take nicer photos. I also learned how to get the lens to open to take in more light and how to use photoshop to make my photos look nice. I actually really enjoyed this class. I loved it when we went outside to take photos. I didnt enjoy having to restart my MLK speech about 5 times though but it was kinda fun.. I especially enjoyed making the videos!














0 comments:

Post a Comment