Friday, June 13, 2014

Rain's Year in GCT











Year end reflection:
It's unbelievable how quickly the year has passed, yet I've learned a lot of useful things that I know will come in handy in the future. In the beginning of the year, I didn't even know how to use the cameras properly and took the most boring photos ever, but now I know all these different settings and techniques and even different ways to stand for taking better angled shots. I've also learned how to take those great photos and enhance them even further in Photoshop, where I did all sorts of neat things like bend text, fix colours, and add cool effects. Furthermore, I learned the art of good typography, which is something I've become quite interested in and will for sure put to use in the future. We've played with iMovie a lot, editing footage to make it look like we're talking to ourselves, having pictures transition to the beat of a song, and so on. Without a doubt, the whole year has just been such a colourful experience, and I hadn't realized just how much I've learned until I looked back at it all. I have absolutely no regrets in having chosen GCT as one of my classes this year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment