Sunday, June 15, 2014

Emerald's Year in GCT









To say the least, GCT was probably one of my favourite classes this year. I loved the fact that this class took place inside a classroom, and sometimes it was outside when we went on our little walks and field trips where we could put what we learned into use. I could definitely see myself using a lot of the things I learned in the future, like using typography when making a presentation to make important points stand out. Before I took this class, I barely knew anything about cameras but I always thought that the idea of taking pictures and making them look better using Photoshop was exciting. I also learned how to take better photos with the right settings and adjustments, even the different angles photos could be taken at. And if I didn't like the way they turned out I could always use an editing program or website to do something different. What I liked the most was that almost all the time, we were free to do what we wanted in terms of making things look great. I'll definitely miss this class, and the unique ways Mr. Harbeck taught us to do thingsヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ


0 comments:

Post a Comment