Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Year in GCT






 



This year I learned many new skills and techniques that deals with the camera and also the computers/macs. I learned how to take pictures with a different perspective. I got to learn how to work a camera and what all settings did to each photo. Editing photos were also really fun but also tricky at the same time because you had to edit your photo a way that wouldn't take away from the original photo. Another thing I learned in this class was to make a movie on the macs. I had no idea how to really work a mac until I got to actually use one. At first, using iMovie was a pain in the butt because I had no idea what to do but I eventually got the hang of it. Making movies was probably one of the best things I learned in this class

0 comments:

Post a Comment