Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Year in GCT JBethel




Year End Reflection:
This year in GCT went by really fast and it only feels like I've been here for a few months. I learned a lot from Mr. Harbeck and I enjoyed the stuff we did. In the beginning we learned about how to use a camera and experimenting how the pictures would turn out. We talked about the different functions of the camera and what it does. Then we started doing stop motions, it was really fun and everybody's was very creative. After we edited photos using Photoshop Elements. This was my favourite thing to do and I learned so much about it like how to use the tools such as the Orton effect. Then we had fun activities on doing videos such as picture in picture. There was so much we did and I'm going to miss all of it though the things I have learned this year I will use for the next years to come. I'm so glad that I picked this subject and it was very fascinating, interesting and exciting to be in this class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment