Thursday, June 12, 2014

Mae's My Year In GCT. ☺

5. 

4.

 

3.

 

 2.



1.



This year I learned a lot of new things in this class. I learned how to work camera properly with all of it's settings. I learned how to edit pictures on photo shop. I also learned to have patience ever since that assignment. ☺ I learned how to upload videos and how to embed them into a blog, just like this. I learned how to create stop motion videos, as seen in my top 5 best pieces. I learned how to import videos into the Macs and to put them into iMovie. I learned how to Put pictures and videos together in iMovie and putting music with it too. I also learned how to lower down the music volume when ever it's needed. That was really useful. This year, I have learned a lot of new things about technology and I had a lot of fun learning about it. It's been a great year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment