Sunday, June 15, 2014

Mariel's Year in GCT


the camera 234.JPG

  



Reflection:
This year in GCT I learned a lot more than I thought I would. First of all, I learned how to use a camera properly. I learned how to appreciate the different options you have and how to take pictures like the pros do (although I am still very far from a pro). After learning how to take amazing photos, even though it seems impossible, I learned how to make photos even more amazing using photo shop. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to taking plain old photos, no matter where my future takes me. Another thing I learned was how to use a mac and imovie. I never realized how much you could do with imovie until this course showed me. Lastly I learned how to make powerpoint presentations interesting, which for me, is a big thing. I'm really glad I picked this course because I now have a better perspective on how big media can change the way you look at things. The whole entire year it wasn't like other courses, we all learned from each other and got things done as one great team. It was a really great, fun and memorable year, so thank you. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment