Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I Have A Dream Speech by Martin Luther King Jr






Reflection:

1. The message in Martin Luther King's speech is about the equality of rights for both black and white men in America. Martin along with his people are appealing to the rest of America for freedom. He believes that this is the time for segregation, prejudice, racism, stereotypes and more to end. It is about his and his people's dream, the dream that will come true.
Honestly all slides were pretty important to me but the most important one was the slide where Martin said "I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

2. The creative uses of fonts in my presentation is that I was using fonts that goes with the words. Also I used the spacing of the words and the colour too to emphasize and make the word interesting. Overall I think I did all of the things I needed to do in my presentation.

3. I will use fonts creatively in the future if we ever had to do powerpoint presentations again and just like this one, I will do the same and use the tips but in a better way. I will do these in presentations to make it more interesting and not make anyone bored out of it. 

4. The most difficult part of this process of making a movie from PPT is making the slides. It was pretty hard since sometimes I would run out of ideas for how to make my slides look interesting. Also I had a really hard time trying to look for how to convert the powerpoint into a movie. Though overall it was pretty fun.

5. I ended up converting the PPT to a WMV by the help of the people around me. Well first I tried to search it in Google but I couldn't find it since my computer was a mac so it was different a bit. Then Mr. Harbeck helped me, so that is how I got over it. (The steps were *if I remember it correctly :P* go to file then there you will see save&send and in there you will see convert to a video)

6. I wouldn't really change this assignment because it was really fun and interesting to know about this speech.

0 comments:

Post a Comment