Thursday, April 10, 2014

Jaedah Coronia - Uzon's Martin Luther King Speech Jr. I Have Dream Speech

                             http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/USMC-09611.jpg


Reflection
1. The message in Martin Luther Kings speech is about all people are equal and have rights in America. Martin Luther Kings believes that segregation, prejudice, racism etc. should come to an end. It was his dream along with the other peoples dream. 
- The most important slide to me was when he said "Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice."

2. The creative fonts that I used was the ones that match to what he was saying and also the colour to make the words interesting. Overall I think I did well on the presentation.

3. I am going to continue to use more creative fonts in my presentations so it would make my future power points  less boring and more interesting.

4. The most difficult part while doing this presentation is putting the audio in and to make it right on to what he was saying. Also, the most difficult part is that he had a very long speech and I had exactly 105 slides for making his speech.

5. How I ended up converting my power point to a wmv is I got help by my friends. The steps to get a ppt to a wmv is you go to insert audio and get your file, then once its there you go and save it as a wmv.

6. I wouldn't want to change my presentation because I put a lot of effort into it and I really liked the way it turned out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment