Saturday, April 12, 2014

Gem Magnaye's MLK Speech



















http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/81/Martin_Luther_King_-_March_on_Washington.jpg



1. The message that Martin Luther King was trying to get across was freedom. Allowing black Americans to be free. He wanted everyone to live in a world as one, with the same rights and opportunities. 

2. The changes I made on my presentation were font, size, color, size and contrast.

3. I will use fonts creatively in the future if I am trying to create a PowerPoint or an assignment similar to this one.

4. The most difficult part of this assignment was making sure that every time I converted the presentation to a movie that it would have the audio with it. 

5. I converted my PowerPoint into a WMV file by clicking "file" which is at the top, going down to "save&send", then "create a movie", and then clicked "create."

6. I thought this speech was a really long speech and I thought it would take a long time to finish, so I would've chosen a smaller speech or re-create a part of the speech but overall it was a fun project. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment