Saturday, April 12, 2014

Mae Concepcion's: MLK Wrap Up

  1. The message in MLK's speech is that everyone should be treated equally. That you shouldn't judge a person just by their skin colour and that we should all see each other as brothers and sisters. And that we should change for our own sakes. My favourite slide(s) was: "We cannot walk alone. And as we walk, we must take the pledge that we shall always march ahead. We cannot turn back." 
  2. I tried to use a wide variety of fonts on words that I wanted to stand out. I also tried to match the colors with the tone of the words. 
  3. In the future, I will creatively use my fonts on the words that I want to stand out and the words that I think are important. Kind of like what I did on this presentation. 
  4. It takes a long time to make a movie. 
  5. How to convert a powerpoint into a video: File. Save and Send. Create a video. Create video. TAAADAAAAA. 
  6. I wouldn't change the assignment because the assignment was brilliant but I would only change the due date because it takes quite a long time to do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment